Anyone who has one of those Mobile Phone internet connections that you plug into

DayDreamz_x

Dec 24, 2008
your USB port for internet..? The thing i am talking about can be brought from most mobile phone shops, its on a contract and you pay monthly..you plug it into your laptop and it picks up signal like a mobile phone does and gives you internet.
I ws just wondering how do you pay for them? Does it come on a seperate bill or on your mobile phone bill if it is with the same company as your phone?
And also if you do get it on the bill does it list all the websites you have been on?
It works fine, I have asked this question in 2 different areas to get as much help as possible and all i am getting is opinions and people saying it costs and its a waste of money.
IT COST ME 5 POUND A MONTH BECAUSE OF MY PHONE CONTRACT AND WORKS VERY FAST ON MY LAPTOP!
Please I just want someone to answer what i have actually asked!!!!!!

if u havent got paypal then u will need to use a debit or credit card it wont go through ur phone bill

u must hv been talking about 3G or precisely 3.5G..

in order to do that u must hv a phone that support 3G and ur mobile number is 3G plan..

there r many packages depends on the mobile company...

some are pay per use..u pay only how much u use...

some also allow u to pay in advance and u use based on how much credit u hv...

yeah i got one,,but to be honest i wish i hadnt, cos o2 have an offer on payg £7.50 month for unlimited data, so now i just connect my moile instead cos its miles faster than my orange broadband,,
no it does not list anywebsite you have been on

it comes with ur mobile phone bills and no it doesnt show the websites you av been on.u pay montly and it also have a mobile phone number of its own

Hi,
I have also been trying to get mobile internet on my laptop at a good price...currently I pay $68 per month for an aircard through Sprint... I am researching other options such as Cradlepoint, then use it as a hotspot share... but I agree that it is expensive... there is a way to configure some cell phones to be modems... but I have not figured it out... if you do will you let me know? The cheapest company for an aircard is TMobile...

if you pay £5 a month with your contract,that should be it. if not you've been charged too much so the extra charge will come as part of your bill. for each time you go online, your usb modem dial's a no same as a normal mobile no but dose not actually show the website you've visited. so no separate bill and no list of the websites.. I hope that has answered your Q

if you pay £5 a month with your contract,that should be it. if not you've been charged too much so the extra charge will come as part of your bill. for each time you go online, your usb modem dial's a no same as a normal mobile no but dose not actually show the website you've visited. so no separate bill and no list of the websites.. I hope that has answered your Q

Back