internet access wont work on mobile when it should !?

ginac

May 21, 2008
have just got an lg cookie (KP500) and is on o2 payg. have tryed to get on the internet as it says it should be able to and all i get is different messages like connection failed, invalid access. have tryed to go on the o2 website and have found out that you need to get some settings that will let you access the internet and use mms. the only problem with this is a message comes up each time that there is problems with this part of the site and they wont send these settings to Your phone.
have tryed google with every different combination that i can think off to get these setting but cant find them anywhere and am at my wits end!!!

does anybody know how to get this connected to this internet or who has the correct setting as the manual is useless!
thanks

If the handset is new and has only just been activated, it sometimes takes time for all services to activate. You could try a soft re-set, which is basically taking removing the battery for 10 seconds and then switching it on again. If not, you will need to contact O2 on 150, free from your handset.

you should have right video streaming settings for your phone for internet tv to work, search for 'lg kp500 video streaming settings' in google. Follow instructions, do the settings, enjoy ur tv

You are suppose to buy the internet access from your phone provider. I have a blackberry, and i have to pay 30 dollars for internet access.

Also, if u kno u have the access, take out your battery and put it back in, it will reset the phone and let any updates install.

Back