Millsberry yard sales?

M

Miley C

Does anyone have a good millsberry yard sale? If you do can you please put your millsberry username down so that I can send you a postcard in millsberry and we can be friends and I will check out your yard sale. Username only. My username is disneymania23

i'm new to millsberry! i just started a yard sale with a bunch of stuff i found in those tunnels. my username is hannah_dunn2011

I have a millsberry yardsale with rare items at the lowest prices!
Come and buy my stuff!
I have things like diamond neclaces,dinasour sculls,ceremonial masks,sylvie plushies,sylvie balls, sylvie the sofa, ancient rock paintings, horse stirrup, egyptian shirt, treasure map, large tent, antique lockbox key, kerosene lantern, antique lockbox(open), anvil, ariels hair, mermaid tail, neptunes hair, and flounder t-shirts.

Come Quick Before its all gone!
Come check out my house too! There may only be 4 rooms but there awesome!!!!

Check out my yard sale, Emilycortson2, its got tons of cheap stuff, and check out my house too!

I have a great yard sale with LOTS of rare stuff! Costumes, clothing, and other rare items!

My Millsberry name: Heatherisawesome

Let's be buddies!

check out my house it is totally sweet!!

username: jennygreeneyez80

check out my yardsale at millsberry my username is jazrafman

does anyone have a antique lockbox for 15 thousound unopened i,ll buy it from them and send them a Egyptian sarcophagus please respond

Please come to my yard sale!

User:leigh1197

Things are really cheap!!!

msteryoda I got some awsome stuff,goin fast though like all amazon jone stuff 100000 or under

I Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a good millsberry yard sale? If you do can you please put your millsberry username down so that I can send you a postcard in millsberry and we can be friends and I will check out your yard sale. Username only. My username is disneymania23

I do!!!!!!!!!! My username is Derek4rox.

i need an un opened lockbox on millsberry. if you have one you dont need send to me!!!!!!! my user name is amber22222062498

hey everyone

i am having a big sale

lots of rare items

my user is pitsmile

hey every1, come to these yard sales:
username: gothene
username: saulute9
thanks so much
p.s. don't forget to check out houses

Come to my yardsale guys!! It's got totally, awsomely, rare stuff!! PLUS it's cheap!!
Vist my house to cuz its like so totally AWSOME (too)!!!

Username: monica1494

whats ur user?

I have a millsberry yardsale with rare items at the lowest prices!
Come and buy my stuff!
I have things like diamond neclaces,dinasour sculls,ceremonial masks,sylvie plushies,sylvie balls, sylvie the sofa, ancient rock paintings, horse stirrup, egyptian shirt, treasure map, large tent, antique lockbox key, kerosene lantern, antique lockbox(open), anvil, ariels hair, mermaid tail, neptunes hair, and flounder t-shirts.

Come Quick Before its all gone!
Come check out my house too! There may only be 4 rooms but there awesome!!!!

whats ur username

any1 have any of these items coz i will buy them for $100 000 to $200 000
lucky charms items
1st,second,3rd,4th,5th choose breakfast trophy's
americas second harvest food drive trophy
red lion manor doll house
broken mirror
shrubs
antique lockbox (closed)
marbles
pot of gold
bag of gold