days? Okay so i remember last year on christmas i had exteremely bad laryngitis but i still kept running my daily miles even on christmas and christmas eve and i got so sick that i thought i was going to die. See i'm a cross country/ distance track runner/ greek diosese basketball player and i'm simply just addicted to running. This saturday i have a basketball tournament and i cant wait at all and i dont want to get sick for it. the thing is that my throat hurts and i keep coughing up nasty stuff and if i breath to hard it hurts my throat rlly bad...oh yea and i lost my voice. But i am so addicted to running that when somebody tells me not to run for a day i get all jittery and i go crazy and i feel fat...its like telling a crack addict not to take his crack. every year around christmas for some reason if i run i get sick. Should i not take any chances and not run BUT go crazy and think im fat, or should i run and feel good BUT risk my chances of not being able to play at the tournament?