Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and for the hooks on the door handle, that is not cruel that could really shred him up, that is assault. Whats that old saying? Oh yea, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. The hooks can seriously injure a person don't do that.

You can put a can of opened tuna in his car under the seat, may not smell to much in the winter it is cold there but it will start really stinking once it starts getting moldy and warm out. Stink up his car for a while, better if it is cold since he will have to drive with the windows down.

Put him on a bunch of mailing lists like catalogs, and phone lists through the internet.

did this to an old boss once, signed him up for a bunch of gay personal sites, using his email address, easy to do, no way they will know its you. Just have to find the ones like Plenty of fish and others that dont require email confirmation. I know he got into a lot of trouble at work for that since he wasn't supposed to be getting personal email through his work address.

All kinds of things you can sign him up for online that telemarketers and will start spamming his email,

Good luck, have fun, and dont get cought.

Downloads
    Uploads

i want to play lots of pranks to annoy someone without getting caught, ideas?

I want to play ANY type of prank on this certain someone that can be cruel or hurtful or just plain funny in anyway. PLease give me some ideas. Keep in mind that I don't want them to know its me. An example that I am currently doing right now would be

NON CRUEL: The mail bomb- subscribe thier name to as many magazines as possible and send it to thier home!

VERY CRUEL: super glue two fish hooks on the car handle from the outside to open your door......OUCH!!!

I'M OPEN TO ANYTHING for pranks!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could always hire a hooker to pretend to be a normal hot girl to lure him into getting tied up and blind folded and you take funny pictures of him without him knowing it's you. Get the hooker to get him really drunk and shave his head later.