Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"I can't log into my Windows Vista Home Premium"?

I own a Windows Vista Home Premium Desktop and since the virus I recently had and fixed my computer hasn't been running as smoothly. Every time I try to log in it says "Windows Vista cannot connect to the System Notification Service, Please an administrator" so I logged into my administrator accountant but there was no thing that let me grant permission or whatever to the other accounts.

How do I reply, hehe...

Downloads
    Uploads
    the virus fix was not complete and more damage was done.

there is a chance that a good anti virus package like norton anti virus 2009 will be able to fix your computer.

otherwise, i am afraid that a complete reinstall is necessary, followed by vista SP1 and recent updates. make sure your computer is protected.

you may be able to save your docs, pictures from your hard disk if you manage to back it up. be sure to virus scan the old files because a virus may still be lurking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i hate to tell u but its possible u may have to wipe it and do a clean install! If u can do a system restore go for it but i dont think u can get that far.