Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

babbage net school laptop problem?

i got a free laptop last week in school. the laptop is lock. and i need to unlock it. they gave me 46 hours to unlock the laptop. but i already finish my hours in the laptop and it did not unlock. the clock saids (remaining time for unlocking laptop: -0.53 hours). im confuse because this clock was in 0.0 which means that i finish and know the clock change like this...now do i need the school to unlock it. or is it going to be unlock by itself by doing more work...remember the program im doing is the babbage net school program..thanks

Unregistered

Babbage Net School Laptops

i have one to. i got minesabout 3 weeks ago but the difference betweenmines and yurs is that mines is unlocked. i have the big black one, i know they were giving some small red ones with webcameras built in..anyways the administrator at your chool is sappose to unlock it when you've finished all assignments within the time thy told you to. if you didnt finish the hours in the time period they gave you, theres a chance you will get it taken away. finish the hours and take it back to your administrator and he/she should give it back to you unlocked, if not contact babbage net school and they will do it for you.

Unregistered
    All you have to do is call babbage and when they ask you are you calling to unlock your computer then they will unlock it for u, u dont need your admisitrator to unlock it for u just call babbage and they will do it.

Unregistered

Star Blue question

i filled out application for babbagge and i have already taken the test that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago and the laptop still hasn't came yet im just wondering how long it takes to get here

Unregistered

?

is the internet free when it is unlockes?

Unregistered

internet isnt free!!

no the internet isnt free stupid!!! only the laptop be happy u got one estupid now go get the internet because if you dont then there isnt any point for u to get it the damn laptop or sale it for some mula!!!!

Spilla

Gun Babbage

Man you guys are dumb as fuck! This Internet is not free!! Be greatful your getting a damn laptop fuckers! && don't be iliterate! Learn how to spell && write! Thankss! Xoxo spilla <3

Unregistered

Bell Where is jimmy!!!!!

hey spilla have u seen Jimmy???? where is Jimmy ? i cant find Jimmy!!!

Spilla

Auction Hammer Have you seen?

Hey mysterious person, have you seen: John, Jimmy, Jorge, Joseph, && Carlos!!??

Unregistered

Babbage

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All you have to do is call babbage and when they ask you are you calling to unlock your computer then they will unlock it for u, u dont need your admisitrator to unlock it for u just call babbage and they will do it.
    What is the phone # for babbage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast