Is it possible to unlock a T Mobile Sidekick Slide and make it work for...

N

natcali777

...AT&T? All I want is calling & texting? I want to kno if it's possible, in any way, shape or form, to unlock a T Mobile Sidekick Slide so I can use it with AT&T rather then having a plan under T Mobile. All I would really want is to send and receive phone calls and send and receive text messages. If the other Sidekick Slide features don't work while it's unlocked, it doesn't make much difference to me as I wouldnt't be using internet and e-mail on my phone anyway. So if there's a way to unlock a Sidekick Slide and make it work in a plan under AT&T so i can get calling and texting, please let me kno. thank you! =]

did it ever work for u

did you ever get it too work i just left tmobile and went back to att and i would love to keep my sidekick. thanks marie
UOTE=natcali777;138448]...AT&T? All I want is calling & texting? I want to kno if it's possible, in any way, shape or form, to unlock a T Mobile Sidekick Slide so I can use it with AT&T rather then having a plan under T Mobile. All I would really want is to send and receive phone calls and send and receive text messages. If the other Sidekick Slide features don't work while it's unlocked, it doesn't make much difference to me as I wouldnt't be using internet and e-mail on my phone anyway. So if there's a way to unlock a Sidekick Slide and make it work in a plan under AT&T so i can get calling and texting, please let me kno. thank you! =][/QUOTE]

Back