who has to go on vacation for Christmas and is excited but not excited at...

VickyO

Dec 23, 2008
...the same time? i am going on vacation for christmas but i don't know whether i want to stay home or go. im torn and i can't decide if i like this idea or dont! is there anyone who feels the same way?

we used to travel alot for xmas when our family was far away and it kinda stunk, but think of the joy you will bring to the loved ones your traveling too =)

Im not going on vac. this year but on my past vacs. i was torn between excitement and disappointment. I think that the only reasons I DIDNT want to go is because of the packing,driving,and unpacking. Ugh a drag! However every year i enjoy it and would have regretted not going!
Good luck on your decision.

Do you mean vacation like Hawaii or vacation to see relatives? While I would love to go on vacation I wouldn't want to do it on Christmas unless it was to see family.

YESS!! In one way I'm like.. there's no place like home for the holidays, and I want to be home and open presents at MY house and stuff for Christmas, but I also wanna go with my family and have fun and stuff!!! ; ) You're not the only one.

Back