What's the best gay joke?

Emmasj

Oct 28, 2008
What medication do you prescribe to a depressed lesbian?

Trimenagain.

What's your favorite gay joke?

Two gay men are making love and they die at the exact same time; which one goes to Heaven first, the Top or the Bottom?

The Bottom; he already had his sh!t packed.

Jamie invited her mother over to her house for dinner. Over the course of the evening, Jamie's mom started to wonder if there was more between Jamie and her roommate than met the eye. She had long been suspicious of her daughter's sexuality, and watching them interact made her more curious. Reading her mom's thoughts, Jamie volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Sandy and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Sandy came to Jamie and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find my favorite gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

Jamie said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure." So she sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, Jamie received a letter from her mother which read: "Dear Daughter, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Sandy, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Sandy. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now."

Bahaha :D

Two gays in a lift.

One says ...."I can smell semen"

The other says "Sorry, I just farted"

well your jokes answer isnt trimenagain...its tridykagain...what do black lesbians have for breakfast...coacoa muffs

Back