Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Upgrading Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can get to this menu with the new firmware but what does "update java db" do?

Does it install jar and jad files from a specific location on the phone? and if so where and how do I get to that location?

Also I downloaded Bitpim but it wont connect to my phone via the usb cable. Which mode should I be in for it to recognise my phone? (download, media player, pc studio or mass storage)
    Greeting All,

i'm experiencing same case with you, may i know what i have to do to check then upgrade my f700's firmware ? because in my country samsung service center can't do that, since this series isn't released here.

can you tell me please What is the worst risk of upgrading firmware and how to reset it back

Thank you in advance
    Leo ([email protected])

Unregistered
    how we can installed software in samsung star gt-5233a

Unregistered

same

i have probably the same problem with my samsung armani p520 i can not add nothing on my phone it says unsuported i want to have facebook application but can not help

Unregistered

Gun

hehhe bravo ede un e kam telin sgh f700 besim dauti nga fshati brodec

Unregistered

ghbhgbbb

i need games on my f700. how do i do it?http://www.ihav.net/vb/images/smilies/confused.gif

Unregistered

Google Maps on F700v

Hi there.

I have been given a samsung F700v mobile phone recently. The Google maps facility appeals to me but everytime I try to load it, nothing happens. All I get is a blank screen whilst the terms and conditions are 'loading'. I have checked online and been told from my friend (who gave me this phone) that Google Maps is compatible but I just cannot get it to work, any ideas why??

I really want this to work, I hope I don't have to get another phone just for Maps...

Thank you.

Unregistered
    Dude,,,the codes worked ,,,,but how can i use bitpim to send the jar files to my f700

bijay gc
    wats ds nothing supports on ds phone...iz it possible to install anything...or this f 700 does not support any of the application???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12