I'm a guy and I'm into makeup, beauty, and fashion. Does that mean I'm gay?

no ur gay if u like dudes instead if chicks if u still like girls then ur straight if you like guys ur gay if u like both ur bi that's how it works everything else is just stereotypes

no if you were gay you would be attracted to the same sex and would want to do sexual things with them

just because you are interested in that stuff does not make you gay. Maybe you are meant to be a fashion designer or something. You could just be metrosexual. You would know if you were gay. And these interests do not mean a thing

dont care about what people thinking about you , everyone has alot of problems ,why you think that the people will put you in thier heads . do your work and earn your money DUUDE .

You might be a little feminie or have a touch of it in you. You should try hanging out with the guys more.

No, older bro loves make up, he works at a salon in town, if you like the same sex tho then that may be a problem.

No, it doesn't make you gay. If you look at a picture of a hot guy and find yourself aroused...that's a pretty good sign your gay.

Want some career advice? Go to beauty school!

it doesn't mean you're gay. you're only gay if you find yourself attracted to men. You see all kinds of fashion designers such as Ralph Lauren, Diddy etc are they gay? I don't think so.
Besides, if you work in this kind of business do you know how many ladies you'd be picking up at work? lol.

Back