Hey, I just found out I have a paid holiday this Thursday. Anyone know anything...

jeffs

May 20, 2008
...about it?
I'm an atheist. Should I celebrate it or try to break into my closed office and sit here?

IJR not only gets a paid holiday December 25, but also December 24. And since IJR mans the desk those days, it's holiday pay AND time and half. Almost like a real job. And the Christians IJR works with think it's because IJR is being kind and letting them celebrate their little religious holy day. IJR is in it for the money!!! Hell, IJR will take extra pay over GOD any day!!

How about you just enjoy the time off with friends and family.
I don't see any evidence of religion in doing that.

It's called Christmas. Some people have forgotten what it's about...but I say, put the MAS back in Christmas.

As in, I want MAS presents, por favor. ; )

don't know anything bout it... but just one thing.... GO AND CELEBRATE the extra cash you are getting w/o working!!!!!

This should tell you what you should do, it sure helped me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKk9rv2hUfA

Dunno, I hear the Americans celebrate something, wazzit erm?

Oh well we burn logs and sacrifice deer here in the UK to the True Sun God on the Solstice.

umm its called Christmas and by the look of your pic you have some sort of understanding about the holiday.

If you are a true atheist you should go to work, it wouldn't make sense if you acknowledged the holiday by accepting a free day away from work because of something you don't believe in.

I suggest you go to the office and work as hard as ever!!

PELUTHO (n.)
A South American ball game. The balls are whacked against a brick wall with a stout wooden bat until the prisoner confesses.
Won't say, eh? I'll guess its you and us on a little game of Pelutho, then.

Celebrate it obviously.
If your talking about Thursday, you do know that it is Christmas?

Back