Sick and tired of having to do everything around the house. need advise?

abbie

Jun 1, 2008
Im 18 i just finished school this year. I quit my old job and currently haven't got one. I am looking for a job so im not a bum or anyhting. The thing is now that i have completed school i am expected to do all the housework and cooking (dinner) because i don't work throughout the day and my parents do. It has come to the point where i am really stressed out all the time and im sick and tired of not getting thanked (mainly from siblings and dad) or acknowledged. When i complain that im over doing everything mum kinda gets annoyed and is like "well i'll come home and do it myself after a 9 hour day" makes me feel guilty so i continue to do it. The thing is i just want a break and sometimes i don't mind doing it if im asked nicely to do it. And sometimes i get paid like for the first time i got paid $30 but mum said not to expect it all the time. Why the hell should i not expect it i mean i do all the work!
and most of the cooking. Do you think this is unfair for me to be doing all of this stuff???

Cope

i have the same problem, il try to eplain how i cope.

im homeschooled becous in the cuntry im living the schools dont accept my papers.m anyway, i am an only child f 2 prence who are this close <----------------------->. i dnt kno why they dont just get a divorce, but hey look like they still love eachother a little. NEWAY, i have to do the budget, i have to go grocery shopping, i have to sacrific my time becous my mom volunteers me to take care of my twerpy, dropout cousin that has an anyoing 3 year old. how to cope... im joining the navy in 2 years, so i have what to look forward to. its not a hell hole im just tired of not being apreciated. and you, you should think about them, their working everyday, i have to do the work and on the + side, nither my parence work, my dad is retred and my mom has small health problems. so you should think about them, and for your bros/sis's, make them do a part of the stuff. make a list, each do at least 1 every day, then you do the rest, it will help get a hobby, studdy some more out of books, i dont mean going to school again. and try to get a job as soon as possible. hope this helped. bye

Back