Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sick and tired of having to do everything around the house. need advise?

Im 18 i just finished school this year. I quit my old job and currently haven't got one. I am looking for a job so im not a bum or anyhting. The thing is now that i have completed school i am expected to do all the housework and cooking (dinner) because i don't work throughout the day and my parents do. It has come to the point where i am really stressed out all the time and im sick and tired of not getting thanked (mainly from siblings and dad) or acknowledged. When i complain that im over doing everything mum kinda gets annoyed and is like "well i'll come home and do it myself after a 9 hour day" makes me feel guilty so i continue to do it. The thing is i just want a break and sometimes i don't mind doing it if im asked nicely to do it. And sometimes i get paid like for the first time i got paid but mum said not to expect it all the time. Why the hell should i not expect it i mean i do all the work!

and most of the cooking. Do you think this is unfair for me to be doing all of this stuff???

Unregistered

Star Blue Cope

i have the same problem, il try to eplain how i cope.

im homeschooled becous in the cuntry im living the schools dont accept my papers.m anyway, i am an only child f 2 prence who are this close <----------------------->. i dnt kno why they dont just get a divorce, but hey look like they still love eachother a little. NEWAY, i have to do the budget, i have to go grocery shopping, i have to sacrific my time becous my mom volunteers me to take care of my twerpy, dropout cousin that has an anyoing 3 year old. how to cope... im joining the navy in 2 years, so i have what to look forward to. its not a hell hole im just tired of not being apreciated. and you, you should think about them, their working everyday, i have to do the work and on the + side, nither my parence work, my dad is retred and my mom has small health problems. so you should think about them, and for your bros/sis's, make them do a part of the stuff. make a list, each do at least 1 every day, then you do the rest, it will help get a hobby, studdy some more out of books, i dont mean going to school again. and try to get a job as soon as possible. hope this helped. bye