Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bisexual girl is confusing me and I want to tell her I like her?

I like this girl, we madeout a couple times at parties, then she claims she's interested in a man she met. So, I go to a movie with her and my friends...she sits next to me, and every so often we look at each other and smile she leans in closer to me. That night we came back to my house and she asks, "Do you want to show me your room?"

So I bring her upstairs and then she starts spilling her heart saying, "I just feel like a person should not keep things inside, and I like this person that I feel so close to but I don't know them."

She talked about the boy the first night she stayed with me, but I think it's because I didn't spill my feelings to her when she gave me the opportunity.

Then later me, her and group of friends went to see a meteor shower up in a lodge in the mountains. I told her I was going to smoke and she was stoned, but she said, "I want to be with you whatever you do."

She slept in bed again with me that night, and she wrapped her whole body around me and grabbed my hand, it was like face to face spooning (which doesn't make sense). My knee was basically in her crotch, which brings me to when I had to sit in a crammed car with her she put her hands almost in between my legs...hmmm....
    Whenever we're alone she pulls me in really close and I feel like even though she talks of this boy all the time that she wants me. It's in her looks or how she holds me.

So our drunken nights together have formed this tense and very affectionate friendship...then last night it was my friends 21st, and this girl is basically attached to me all night, then she starts saying, I told Ben "I'm definitely not straight", and then she was like, "I feel like no women ever want to date me..." she was pretty much grinding on me all night and then we sat down and she started kissing my neck and so I kissed back and she said, "I can't."

It's like she's waiting for the boy to get back but also is attracted to me...and I almost told her I liked her but I don't want to be crushed if she pursues the boy. So should I ditch her and see if she comes back to me? This has become a very painful and jealous ordeal for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    this is tooo much my dear

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, don't you just hate it when people play mind games?
    It sounds like she's just very confused.
    Just give her time & she will sort herself out.
    (:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, HOT.