Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why does my younger sister wish i was dead?

my younger sister every day always says "i wish you were DEAD" and i get really upset and also she is always trying to start a fight phisical and just talking and i have several bruises from when she has punched and pushed and kicked me. i have tried to talk to my parents and they just laughed i had shown them the bruises but they havent done anything. she is 11 im 13 and shes just started at the same school as me and is always mean to my friends and i try to tell her not to but she kicks me and punches me . my older sister who is 14 has started to do it aswell and i go up to my room everyday and cry.
    can some one please help me please

i do kick her back i and i do push her back but shes says if you ever do that again your in for in at school.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry for what you are going through and your parents should step up and do something. Being the middle child is hard i know but you need to stand up for yourself. If your sister does not listen to reason and she really doesn't know what shes saying. She doesn't wish you were dead and i can honestly say this. If something were to happen to you and you ended up in the hospital or were injured i would bet she wouldn't be saying she wished you were dead. Sometimes people don't think about what they say or do or how it affects those around them. But you cant let it get to you and as far as for how she treats your friends that is really her problem not yours. When she realizes people wont hang around her because of how she acts she will either change or she will live alone. I hope things change on honestly this is your parents responsibility more then anyone else's. I think you should talk to them again.