Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah....you ARE REALLY controlling and clingy....you're smothering her....give her a little room to breathe.

You need to back off, if you stand any chance of keeping her in your life.

Give her the time she wants and needs to think things through...and DON'T phone or text...just let her be.

I know it will be hard for you, but if you don't get a grip, you're gonna lose her.

Downloads
    Uploads

My girlfriend wanted a "vacation," then space, now nothing, is it over?

I have been very controlling and clingy in our relationship recently. We have been together for 3 years. There was a point where she said she wanted two weeks to just hang out with her friends and start over, of course I failed to give that to her. Then she said she wanted to break up for at least those two weeks and figure stuff out after that. I failed to give her that. I called her alot, we fought alot, I accused her of being with another guy alot. Now we still hang out every day but she just wants to be friends. She doesn't want a relationship. She doesn't want to be with me. But she still says she loves me, that she's in love with me, and that she sees herself marrying me. I want nothing more than to be with her, but how should I approach this? We still do everything the same (kiss hug say I love you, we haven't even told our parents yet). I'm graduating college in a year and she in 2 and I would love for us to be together then.