Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Headphones discharge

i am twelve and recently ive been having brown discharge. i havent started my period yet. and everything else is normal.

i am twelve and recently ive been having brown discharge. i havent started my period yet. and everything else is normal. whats going on?!?

i am twelve and recently ive been having brown discharge. i havent started my period yet. and everything else is normal. whats going on?!?

Unregistered

Heart New

hi, i'm 19 and i am sexually active. me and my boyfriend have sex almost all of the time. and no we don't use protection. the last time we had sex was last thursday and now i have brown discharge. but i haven't had a period either. so far, it's about a week and some days late. could i be pregnant? let me know what u think please. thanks!!

Unregistered

Address Book2

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hiyaa thought i started my period not sure never started it before i had a brown colour cumin out of my vagina for 2 days!...wore tampax dont no what this mean weather i am about to start are tht i have started im only 15 need to no thanks...xx
    Learn how to spell... Read a book... Do something!

Unregistered

HELp lol

i'm 16 years old and im on the Depo shot and i missed my last shot so i had to wait i still havnt gotten it tho and im having brownish blackish discharge (in other words NASTY) and so anyways what is it caused from i havnt had a period for over 3 years now soo could it just bee my period trying to come back lol i dont knoe and i really worried and yes im sexually active but i know its not an std i just dont know what is and would like to find out.

Unregistered
    most of you shouldn't be having sex at all until your married,but brown dicharge is usally a sighn of ifection, or just old blood dosent mean ur pregnant or anything unless you have sex when ur period is due.

Unregistered
    Girls, if you are having brown discharge two weeks before/after your period it could mean you are bleeding during ovulation, which is completely normal from what I'm told. Usually ovulation bleeding is light pink but I get it almost every time and sometimes it lingers for days and is more brown than pink.
    Hope this helps.

Unregistered

hellp

i'm 16 i've got the implant and ive not come on my period i've been having alot of brown discharge though what does it mean

Unregistered
    i am a 15 year old girl and i need your help ! i been haveing brown discharge and i have been haveing sex .. but my boyfriend is clean .. He says ! it started happening when i was 12 before i started haveing sex and it happened after my periods but im on the brith control shot now and it only happens every now and then .. when it happens it has a smell to it ?? i need some one to help me .. im confused on what it is !

Unregistered

Star Blue why is it brown?

the brown discharge can come from different types of things and infections. A common one would be laundry detergent. With the wrong detergent you could get a reaction that causes your discharge to be brown

Unregistered

worried there maybe something wrong

hey im 18, on birth control ive had sex two months ago but after ive had a brown discharge come out an ive had it for three months in a half now an havent had my period yet could there be something wrong??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12