Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brooke D

What does the brown discharge mean?

Im not sexually active
    Im 15 i eat right i run everyday
    For the past 2 days i've had brown discharge coming out of my vigina.
    Its not burning or itching and my period should only come in 2 weeks time.
    I have been stressed so i had a couple symptoms of nausia and constipation for a couple days, but its gone

Is this caner or something?

Oh and my pee is the regular color, and i have been drinking a ton of water.

Unregistered
    Hello All

I am 19 and I had a sex almost 2-3 weeks ago and my period date is usally 28 or 29 of every month but it came out 4 days late and it came out as a brown discharge and its still a brown discharge and I am really scared that, is i am pregnant or not ? Help me for an advice.

Unregistered
    I realized that many women have some brown discharge form ages twelve and up i am begining to be concern if it have something with the food we eat, water we drink and or air we breathe. I am forty three years old and I only start seeing this brown discharge about a year ago, however I had some problem with my period before such as not showing up on time or not at all. i have been diagnose with cyst on my ovaries which goes and come as my cycle comes and go. the fist time i experience the brown discharge i immediately consulted my doctor who did a biopsy. the day the biopsy was done I bleed for about a week it was heavy non stop bleeding. I went into the hospital emergency room twice because i was scared bit they assured me that it will stop. the reason I was bleeding so much my endomitrium was thicken and was thining out. when my biopsy came back i was told that i had hyperplasia and was given Leotrimin contraceptive I use it for about three months, when I went back to my doctor a month later after taking the pill i was told that my uterus was fine and no hyperplasia. even during the pill i was still having the brown discharge. I stop take the pill, immediately the day following the miss pill i had the brown dischage, I took it again to see if it will stop and it did. one week later i stop taking the pill completely and the brown discharge last for three days with small traces of blood, i could not tell if it was a period or residue from taking the pill. my concern is that i think there is something far more than we know that is causing this problem. it is affecting women of all ages and works of life, is it in the air, water or food that cause our body so out of balance. I too are looking for answers. help.

Unregistered

Gun life

im 15 and not a virgin .. i just recently had sex with my boyfriend &
    i've been on birth control pills and now lately since i been taking the
    pills i feel really sick , i cant eat , i start bleeding from my vagina and
    also my discharge is brown !

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ?

Unregistered

Drink Blue Brown colour from vigina

Hiyaa thought i started my period not sure never started it before i had a brown colour cumin out of my vagina for 2 days!...wore tampax dont no what this mean weather i am about to start are tht i have started im only 15 need to no thanks...xx

worriieedd_sh-it-less

Brown discharge too, but its really weird in this casee...

hellloo,,
    im fourteenn, not 'sexualy active' aka neverr. and latley ive had a brown discharge, its really start to worry me. My periods already eneded like a week or two ago so it shouldn't start again for a while. also ive recently started a diet so im not sure if thats throwing me off because i've dieted before and this has never happened. please help it would mean so much to mee! thankk youu. ♥

Downloads
    Uploads

njoy

Hey tat was so hot pal, Hey i have a superb receipe of e-cigarete, just check out the details here, NJOY

Unregistered
    you might be allergic to your birth control just go to your doctor and they will switch you

Unregistered

Star Blue ??? Dnt knw

i havent had sex in a month & i just ended my period last week, i recently started taking birth control last week. ive been having a brown discharge???? what does this mean??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast