I have to pee all the time, hurts afterward, and i have back pain.?

Katie

May 12, 2008
This just started yesterday. I peed about 5 times in 10 minutes. After about an hour drive home i started feeling really uncomfortable. I went to the bathroom, urinated, ( again ), and after i got done peeing, i had a weird feeling, almost like a tingling rush. This lasted for a couple of seconds. I bought some AZO. It is now 24 hrs later, i'm still peeing all the time and having that weird feeling after i pee. I don't feel anything while i'm peeing, only afterwards. Now today I have noticed traces of blood in my urine, and my lower left side of my back hurts, and my abdomine is bloated. I'm going to the dr in the morning, just wondering what it could be.

Kidney infection and urinary track infection. You'll need to go to the doctor asap. If you can't go to the doctor until tomorrow, try drinking some cranberry juice tonight (has to be straight cranberry, not cran-rasberry, etc.). It won't get rid of the infection, but it is a natural remedy for UTI's and it might help a little. Good luck.

You have a Bladder Infection.
I have it too. You feel like you have to pee every 30 seconds and you cant tell if you have to pee or your cramping or your hungry. its very annoying.
And your hurting before and after you pee, while you pee your fine.
I do not have blood in my pee so you might have a Major Bladder Infection, i have a minor one. I have to take huge pills that i choke on like crazy, you will have to go back to the doctor in a couple of weeks to pee in a cup again): ughh. it sucks

Im not an expert on this but it sounds like you have a urinary infection

This happened to me and it was just a UTI..
It depends if when you pee if you pee a lot or barely any.
If it's barely any but feel like you have to all the time then it could be
a UTI..

Back