Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

where to go on vacation with mom and 2 teens?

me and my friend want to go on a vacation this summer and my mom agreed to take us the problem is we don't really know where we want to go.

we would like to go somewhere in europe and maybe somewhere in the US. please share you ideas and experiences.

we're gonna go for 1-2 week

we are not on a huge budget.

thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    paris, london, and denmark are very very nice and trains there are really inecspencive also you can go to somewhere like new jersy or ohio is really nice like a house near the lake and because you are going in the summer it will be a nice tempature

Downloads
    Uploads
    don't know your ages or where you're starting from and that makes a difference...also what is a "huge" budget?
    I'm taking my daughter and granddaughter river-rafting in Colo. next summer! You can go for a day or a week!
    Once you make the trek to Europe you can pretty well hop into any close country for not alot extra. Problem right now is the $$$ exchange! Our buck is worth about half of the pound! Might want to make tentative plans for the "abroad" part of the trip and see what happens with the money. Anyway, have a fun trip and glad to see you going with your Mom..it will be a great memory for both!

Downloads
    Uploads
    don't know your ages or where you're starting from and that makes a difference...also what is a "huge" budget?
    I'm taking my daughter and granddaughter river-rafting in Colo. next summer! You can go for a day or a week!

Once you make the trek to Europe you can pretty well hop into any close country for not alot extra. Problem right now is the $$$ exchange! Our buck is worth about half of the pound! Might want to make tentative plans for the "abroad" part of the trip and see what happens with the money. Anyway, have a fun trip and glad to see you going with your Mom..it will be a great memory for both!