Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    soccer_gurl07

sidekick slide or sidekick lx or blackberry pearl?

hi umm i need help deciding what phone to get from t-mobile. i've never had either of these phones before so i dnt know which is better i've been stuck with a razr for a long time!! so what do u guys think of these phones? and also if i get one of these will i have to pay for a special plan? thanx for ur help!

zw4nzig
    The Sidekick and Pearl will both require some form of special plan from t-mobile. First, they are both "Internet" phones, and use a lot of data on your network. So, to avoid huge suprise bills, you should definately get some kind of internet plan on either one. The second one, is more up to style. The Sidekick is a little bigger than the Pearl, but the Pearl has way more security and versatility as far as installing different thing, as well as having a much larger "Free software" movement on the internet. Also, I believe the Pearl has much better battery than the sidekick, and GPS expandability.

Caitlin_loves_ gymnastics
    i would get either of the sidekicks.

xo GAWSH xo
    go with sidekick lx its thin and handy and yes u will its 20$ a month 4 all the sidekick settings