how can i fix my screen for my razr?

go to a shop in your nearest city that sells electronics and other stuff. they do that sort of stuff...

OH, OH!! or your local jewellers!! try that!!

razrs were so massively produced that they are junk.

that happens. if it is under a year old with no physical damage then call AT&T...they will send you a replacement.

from your question, it looks like you may already have done that...if so, then thats all they can do for you. deal with getting a new phone or use a broken one...simple as that.

if it is older than a year, then you are screwed...time for a new phone!

razrs were so massively produced that they are junk.

that happens. if it is under a year old with no physical damage then call AT&T...they will send you a replacement.

from your question, it looks like you may already have done that...if so, then thats all they can do for you. deal with getting a new phone or use a broken one...simple as that.

if it is older than a year, then you are screwed...time for a new phone!

the battery has killed your phone your gonna have to get a new phone it is not rare that this happens the same thing happened to my cousin

the battery has killed your phone your gonna have to get a new phone it is not rare that this happens the same thing happened to my cousin

Back