Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the choices can go both ways. Bike 2 would be a good choice because its in pretty good shape. All thats needed is a check up. hope this helps.

Downloads
    Uploads

Which bike should I get between these two GSX-R?

First off yes I can register salvage motorcycles in my state, secondly I've had numerous bikes and a few salvage and they are fine with me.

Both are 2007 gsxr and the same color, both are salvage titles. I'll label them as 1 and 2.

1. Needs front fender (not necessarily-little road rash), radiator, right tail fender and right fairing, runs and drives, from insurance company so need need to lie about condition and was obviously checked out. Frame and forks are confirmed to be straight. 200 miles on the bike

2. Very little cosmetic damage, left fairing has a little road rash and so does the right tail fairing, nothing is cracked but the windshield. This bike has not been marked as running and driveable and other bikes at the same auction have been noted if they run or drive, but it doesn't mean that it wont' run. 700 miles with a two brothers exhaust. I would pick this bike because of the little damage, but the fact that I don't know if it runs and drives makes me want to go with bike #1. Also with this bike no information is provided and the general public is not allowed to view the bike.

I g

Your opinion?

Pretty much bike 1. all the info is known and stated with the condition
    Bike 2. Would be a guessing game, looks good but who knows?
    With 2. I cannot check it out before I buy it. That's the only thing.