Is This Site on Nutrition Complete Bull or True (10 Points Best Answer)?

Yamster

Apr 4, 2008
http://www.biblelife.org/myths.htm

It said liberals have a part of their brain messed up supposedly and that cancer can be caused by consuming carbohydrates. That sounds like a load of BS to me, but the other information is believable, any experts here?
Yeah, I disagree with some of what they said, but some of it seems true. I know the Bible doesn't have jack to do with nutrition, but what they're saying doesn't all seem like bull, although a lot of it does. So much controversy with nutrition. Maybe I should just go to a healthier country, lol.
Joe -
I disagree with their macronutrient ratio. I still recommend either 40% carbs, 30% fats, 30% carbs, or 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fats.

I only have to look at the web address to know that it is bull $hit. The bible has nothing to do with nutrition. And of course a conservative site will say there is something wrong with liberals.

i think they go over the top w/ the 70% fat in a diet..that's a bit ridiculous some of that is bull crap some of it makes sense the FDA is wrong ..but their diet is also

edit: actually idk that's interesting i gotta read up on that topic more...hm im interested now that 70% fat makes up for carbs and fat total instead of 30 40 30 it's like 70 30 idk..

sounds like its pretty much bull but hey, you never know.. im no expert but i do have common since and im going with a 100% bs as an answer

sounds like its pretty much bull but hey, you never know.. im no expert but i do have common since and im going with a 100% bs as an answer

Back