Fantasy time! One celebrity. No strings attached.?

heyheyhey

Jun 13, 2008
Ok, if you could have a celebrity for a day. Then the next day, it's as if NOTHING happened (cept in your memory :) )
who would it be?..what would you do?
rachel mccadams. we'd talk, we'd watch a movie, take a walk, eat bbq, laugh, sing, cuddle, go to the beach, go to an amusement park, go in a hot air balloon...then..well..:) wonder if she'll ever read this?ha
o man...now i want ellen page too. damn

Long-time crush: CHRIS MELONI.

And because I don't want to be reported or deleted, there's NO way I could tell you here what we'd get up to in that one day. And TRUST ME...we would both remember it for a very long time!!!

:p

This is going to sound really off and odd, but I have a fascination with Barbara Streisand. I don't want to have sex with her, I just would love to spend time with her, talking. To me, she beat the odds with that funny face and outspoken attitude. And I hope she would introduce me to her husband, he is still hot even though he's old.

Brittany Murphy.

I like her and I just..can't explain it.

If she's busy, I'll have Missy Peregrym.

David Beckham!! mmm, what a beast. i would spread chocolate syrup all over his sexy body then i would lick it off. and well the rest i doubt i can say on Y!A

Saint Omega, and everything ;D.

Hmm, someone on TV, you say?
Well... then it would have to be Maksim, and we would do EVERYTHING and beyond.

kiera knightly.

I hope thats how you spell her name, she is beautiful.
Though, I would love for strings to be attatched.

MEGAN FOX.

We would try to make babies..even though im pretty sure thats impossible.
BUT WE'D KEEP TRYING UNTIL THE DAY WAS OVER!

Back