What Dirt Bike should I buy?

MaxandPopW

Dec 3, 2008
I am both a die hard competitive motorcross racer and I also just ride around like in the woods or on trails with my friends and family, but I don't know what bike to get. I want either a KTM or Suzuki. I am looking at either a 125 or 250. What is the difference between a KTM 125 SX to a Suzuki RM125 and a KTM 250 SX to a Suzuki RM 250. Which one is better???
Should I get a 250 or 125???
I have any amount of money that it will cost me.

I am surprised that you need to ask this question if you are a die hard motocross racer as anyone who describes themselves as such would know everything about the bikes that they may be likely to want to race.

If you are riding trails as well then get a 4 stroke 250cc as 2 strokes don't make great bikes for trails. The suzuki would be cheaper on parts and I don't much like the suspension on the Ktm as it has a problem. It doesn't have the rear linkage and is harder to set up. The suzuki has the linage suspension.

i would get a 4 stroke 250. theres alot of power there but you dont always have to worry about keeping the rpm's high like you do on a 2 stroke and plus its in the woods so its alot easier to trot around on. and the 250 four stroke is just like the 125 two stroke...

i would get a 4 stroke 250. theres alot of power there but you dont always have to worry about keeping the rpm's high like you do on a 2 stroke and plus its in the woods so its alot easier to trot around on. and the 250 four stroke is just like the 125 two stroke...

Back