Am I too fat for Hollywood?

pbaby

Dec 20, 2008
if so please tell me am fat at all and how much would i need to loose and the best way to loose it. i think i need to loose about 50lbs?
http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/cutegirl4ever/?action=view&current=SANY0046.jpg

the one on the right?

Aham something like that. but now in Hollywood you can stay the same,it is more interesting to see a little weight stars, than those slim one. Don't worry anyway, you can slim a little, but the point is not to be slim but to show what you realy have to present to people. Nice voice, nice acting etc

well for hollywood... yes. and maybe 30 pounds when your older your going to need to not diet when ur growing. but when ur older than go and do that, but you could be healthy, get into a sport eat healthy stuff.

Perfectly fine to me. But, you have to keep in mind the camera actually does add a few pounds and the Hollywood producers/casting crew tend to go with underweight actors and actresses to go with that fact.
If I were you I would lose about 20 lbs but more importantly work out with aerobics to tia chi to get your body into shape. If you believe in yourself and work hard you will go further then you think.
I wish you luck!
Your body is perfect the it is, don't kill yourself trying to look like those airbrushed pictures you see all the time.

You really aren't that fat. Your not even chunky. If you insist on losing weight, lose only around 10 pounds. You really look good though.

50 lbs?!?! whats are you crazy?!
maybe like 10-20 lbs MAX but thats just to look skinny
if you loose 50 you'll be like anerexic
and hollywood does accept all sizes of people even though people dont think so

You don't look fat to me but if you want to know if your overweight then go on google and type in BMI test and take it.

Back