My Wireless internet says its connected but the browser says page cannot...

darthchaluupa

Dec 20, 2008
...be displayed? I have been connecting to the same network for the past few years and just recently it has not been connecting, when I try to repair it messes up on the part "failed to renew IP adress", I went into network settings and went to the Internet Protocol and tried to type in the IP adress that the command IPconfig/all gave me but this just makes it so it says my internet is connected but the internet brower still does not work, my network does have a WPA key but i have that put in, yet my internet still does not work, I have tried everything, looked online, but have reached a dead end. Can anyone help me or know how to solve this problem?

try calling your internet provider. they can check to make sure they are sending out the signal properly.

Do you mind, what is your ip address value and default gateway value? (169, 192 or other than 169 and 192)?

Also, do you have other computers? Is their internet connection works? If it is a case, what is their value for ip address and default gateway? More importantly, what is your router modern?

Back