sony walkman nwz-s618f FROZEN :(?

M

Matthew H

my sony walkman which i got for christmas ,worked great for a few days but then i pluged the lead into my mums laptop and now all the screen does is have the Sony walkman symbol on and say every moment has its music i need to unfreeze it. please help does anyone know how to reset it or something thanks

Mine is stuck the same way and I can't unfreeze it, and have been looking for a way to restart it for at least an hour now.

get a pin and reset it using the reset button at the bottom of the walkman

i have the exact same problem...but if i reset it what would happen to the music??

dude i rest mine and its still at the loading screen and it wont go threw all the way

for any1 with the bug that gets u frozen on a screen that says “every moment has its music” just hold the reset button for 10 sec

Thanks so much!!! I think this helped (for now) and I have my music!

nice try. ten seconds - 20 seconds a whole f'n minute- nothing.

same here

yes i have the same problem and i can hold it the reset button for forever and nothing its still sstuck

mine was stuck on the same screen reset button didnt help so i pluged it in to my xbox 360 and it worked

this problem is common when loseing the original cable the answer is .....drum roll..... its the wrong data cable for that model

Thanks for giving me this solution. Almost frustated for 2 days searching for this solution..

YESSS.... EVERY MOMENTS HAS ITS MUSIC & EVERY BAD MOMENTS HAS ITS SOLUTION!!!

me neither im gonna try charging it all the way and then restarting it

it did not fixed for me

it did not fix*fix* for me. Tried resetting several times. deleted few tracks to make some space free.... :-( tried pressing diff key combination while reset.. all to no avail.. any suggestions would be great and appreciated. Sri.....

yer

yea mine messed up too... Let it stay like that till battery ran out. I also messed up my reset button LMAO. used needle and I f-ed it up. But I've had mine over 2 years. Sony walkman doesn't fail

Back