Can i smoke in my room without the alarm going off?

Ketty

Dec 18, 2008
I have a fire detector in my dorm room at college. My friend and i smoke bud in the bathroom though with the towel under the door and the hot shower on. Question 1: can we smoke cigarettes in the bathroom too or is that smoke too thick and will set the fire alarm off? Question 2: Can i smoke cigs out the window in my room or will that set the alarm off too? Cuz i know that we had a fire drill due to someone burning something in a microwave...so does that mean its sensitive? Sometimes we just dont feel like going out in the cold after havin a good blunt haha

You are fine to smoke whatever in there. Fire alarms dont go off because of that kind of smoke. If you are worried about the smell you can use a toilet paper roll core and stuff a few sheets of fabric softener in there to blow the smoke through. It really does make a difference.

When someone burns something in a microwave, it smells even more intensely than a cigarette.

Smoking out the window, as long as you're leaned out of it a bit, shouldn't be a problem unless the wind is blowing inside of the house. In that case, even the slightest breeze could make it worse.

I'd just stick with the bathroom or go outside, lol. If you're gonna smoke, you're pretty much being a nuisance to everyone around you, smell-wise, so why not make it a little easier on people and just smoke outside? It's not like it takes an hour to smoke.

Does the bathroom have a vent. Some hotels have either a slow constant vent or one that you flip the switch it will start the exhaust fan. These usually are all hooked to a main vent somewhere, so if you have either one you should just exhale near the vent. Don't put the towel under the door either so you get constant flow of air from out of the bathroom. Yes you can also hang your head out the window for a cig, wouldn't do the blunt that way though.

Of course this information was passed on to me as I no nothing of what you are speaking of. May your 420's always have merit and strength.

it wont set the smoke alarm heres a vid showing how to get rid of smoke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIHaqRvoAJI&feature=channel_page

Smoking tobacco shouldn't set off the fire alarm, as long as your nit right under it. I know ive had an alarm go off because of a blunt before, and it was across the room

good luck. Be careful with the blunt

ok get the papertowl tube and then take the stuff to make your clothes smell good in the dryer and stick a few of those inside the tube, then take two and put it at the end of the tube with a rubberband holding it, and blow the smoke throgh the oppen end. Or just turn on the water in the sink and blow the smoke down the drain it wrks

ok get the papertowl tube and then take the stuff to make your clothes smell good in the dryer and stick a few of those inside the tube, then take two and put it at the end of the tube with a rubberband holding it, and blow the smoke throgh the oppen end. Or just turn on the water in the sink and blow the smoke down the drain it wrks

I have a friend that smokes all the time. What she did was take the batteries out of the smoke detector, put a towel under the main door, turned on the shower and had the window open. That was for an intensely monitored dorm room. Now she's in a different dorm and has a fan in an open window all the time to circulate the air and she never has problems.

I have a friend that smokes all the time. What she did was take the batteries out of the smoke detector, put a towel under the main door, turned on the shower and had the window open. That was for an intensely monitored dorm room. Now she's in a different dorm and has a fan in an open window all the time to circulate the air and she never has problems.

Back