Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had an iPhone for more than a year now. Best creation this century. My best friend bought a GPhone, and sold it a week later. Don't get the Blackberry Storm. It's far inferior to both. iPhone, and GPhone have their strengths. GPhone doesn't have headphone jack though so if you want to listen to music get an iPhone. If I were to get any other phone though I would get the GPhone. It is a really great phone. I guess it depends if you want to do everything - and I mean EVERYTHING on a touch screen, or if you want an actual keyboard, and a scrolly thingy on the bottom.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Touch pro is amazing although I don't like Sprint. They features are incredible. You can do just about anything on that phone. The Blackberry Storm is also a great one. It has pretty good features, a 3.2 mega pixel camera among other things. The iPhone is okay, but not as cracked up as people make it. It had a lot of features, but too many features. Plus, you have to pay for so many of the applications that its pretty much pointless sometimes. I really haven't heard much about the Tmobile G1. Its not really that good. I mean its alright I guess, but not all it's cracked up to be.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Touch pro is amazing although I don't like Sprint. They features are incredible. You can do just about anything on that phone. The Blackberry Storm is also a great one. It has pretty good features, a 3.2 mega pixel camera among other things. The iPhone is okay, but not as cracked up as people make it. It had a lot of features, but too many features. Plus, you have to pay for so many of the applications that its pretty much pointless sometimes. I really haven't heard much about the Tmobile G1. Its not really that good. I mean its alright I guess, but not all it's cracked up to be.

Downloads
    Uploads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12