Ipod vs. bluetooth headset as a show off type gadget.?

quikboy

Apr 2, 2008
Are you really that egotistic? So you like to flash out your iPod just to show off how much money you have and your status level in technology? Wow. I knew people like this existed, but I didn't think they'd actually worry about it to post it on here.

If you have an iPod, you have an iPod. So what? I have a Zune 120, and it's a wonderful device, and it's just as good as any non-Touch iPod. In fact, there's many new devices that beat the heck out of the iPod feature-wise.

Bluetooth headsets don't mean you're rich and fancy schmancy. It means you're most likely a business person, or you communicate a lot. That's all there is....

So which do you think is a a better showoff gadget? I carry my new ipod around with pride while many others carry around a bluetooth headset. In my opinion an ipod tells people that not only do you have an ipod but that you also possibly have a computer and are involved in the use of this technology. Whereas a bluetooth headset just says I spent a little extra on a cell phone accessory which can be use on a wide variety of bluetooth phones which are all not necessarily expensive. Also they are becoming cliched along with cellphones in general.

Back