My sister and our half brother have a possible incestuous relationship, what...

Donna

Jun 6, 2008
...should I do? I previously asked a question about the fact that I believe that an incestuous relationship is going on between my sister and our half brother who we did not grow up with. He is 24 and she is 17. After communicating with a few people online and reading the answers people gave here I decided to try and approach my half brother and speak to him about what was going on.
At first he was defensive but when I told him what I had seen he admitted that he did love her more than anyone else in his life and because of that he could never do anything that might hurt her even if he really wanted to.

However their plan to live together in London has not changed and I can't help but worry that once out of range from the family it will be easier to imagine that taking their relationship to another level will seem okay, especially if nobody else can see.

Another thing that has been said more than once is that if two people love each other which I feel certain they do then the more you work to break them up the stronger the bond between them becomes and especially in the case of such a taboo relationship it tend to drive the couple underground and to cut off the family completely. It has been suggested that I just let things run their course even if it means that they end up sleeping together and living together as a couple as it has more chance of fizzling out naturally if it is allowed to take it's own course.

I am just so tired of worring about this and not knowing what to do that it is tempting to do nothing. However they could both go to prison for this and the scandel created if it ever came out could ruin my sisters career hopes.

I'm just as confused as ever...please help.

just shut up. if you can't shut up, then tell your parents! stop bugging and try not to act like a loser.

Back