Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

05 Kia Spectra Needs Some Go!!?

I Have A Kia Spectra SX 05. Ok Stop LoL I Need Some Cheap But Effective Upgrades. I Need Websites For Rims and Body Kits Also. Its A Ok Car But 2 Slow. It Looks Faster Then It Is Cause Of the Blue Rally Color. And If Your Drunk A Have One Eye Squint N U May Mistake It 4 That Rally Car That Starts With S. I Want to Speed This THING UP!! HELP!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can drop thousands into the car and it will still never be fast...you will get pissed off and sell it after 6-12 months and wish you wouldn't have dropped $$$ into the car...

i see it on NASIOC all the time, kid buys an impreza base model(150hp), asks what he can do to 'make it fast'- gets told engine/trans swap ($6-8,000)or a few $k to squeeze an extra 35 HP out of a N/A engine

kid gets pissed- either lives with a slow car or buys a WRX or STi and regrets buying car no.1 and loves his new car and now has a platform that can be easily modified (ex. 50-70hp from a full exhaust and reflash)

honda's are cheap to build/swap if you want cheap speed...just a thought

Downloads
    Uploads
    AIr intake! I had an 03 spectra and that thing kicked to life when I took the 20 pounds of tubing out of the engine compartment and put in a ram intake. Other than that keep the fluids and engine tuned up and that will keep its power production nominal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no....not going to happen doubt your going to get enought power to make it worth your time but if you insist look around for new air intake headers and high flow exhaust. NOT CHEAP EBAY CRAP..good luck but like i said that car wasnt really made to be "souped up" or "riced out"