Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unlock firmware 2.2 Iphone 3G and T-mobile 3G Service?

I don't want opinions, I need experienced expertises to *answer* my question.

I used to use unlock turbo sim card with my iphone 3g firmware 2.1 but i never got 3G services and i was always on edge network. my question is, does the new turbo sim card provide 3G services? what is the compatiability? what can I NOT do with the new unlock sim card? I know when there are 2 things for sure that you couldn't do when other gsm card is inserted to iphone 3g when i had firmware 2.1 unlocked. which were "visual voice" "itune" "3G service". but itune can be used when you take out the t-mobile sim card. but with this new unlock sim card for firmware 2.2, can i get 3G services? if yes, which brand? or name? to get from ebay?

there are about 5 different sellers on ebay, i don't know which one to trust and which to get.

help me out here, im on at&t right now but i'm planning to switch back to t-mobile to save on my bills but i won't do it if i dont get 3g service with t-mobile. lol

Unregistered
    Instead of this unlock method which make you loose certain features and which is not permanent, I suggest you can approach Mobileunlocksolutions.com and specify the country,locked network of iPhone 3G. Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service along with free instructions.