where can i find internet jobs...work on the computer from home.?

It depends on your skills. You can contact small businesses around and offer to do overflow secretarial work, if you have some accounting skills, you can do accounting for companies at home. If you know some medical language, you can do medical transcription at home. You can check with your local library for books - a link to one outlining many home based businesses is attached below. Other than that, you can try to find "telecommuting" jobs (put this as a search word) because some companies want to reduce overhead and allow their employees work from home, and I believe they would provide their PC. Be aware, however, that some home based income opportunities are scams, and unless you are telecommuting, you will be a 1099 independent contractor, not a W2 employee. Good luck in your search.

Apply to websites?, review movies/games for several sites? Up to you but i think in-home the best thing is to review new items/software.

Apply to websites?, review movies/games for several sites? Up to you but i think in-home the best thing is to review new items/software.

Back