Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

started reading them.... so why do nwo conspiracy theories have so many...

...contradictions? The Jews: I read that the "Jews" are behind a lot of the stuff such as the German Jewish Rothschild family. Then I hear that the NWO people are out to get the Jews? Kind of like Hitler did. What is up with that? Also, references Bush who is supposedly also part of it to Hitler? How could this be if the Rothschild family which is Jewish is supposedly working with the Bush family in all the NWO stuff? HUGE CONTRADICTION! Also they claim one of the NWO organizations has a swastika as its symbol in reference to the Nazis, so again why would JEWS be behind it as well?

Catholics: I am Catholic, and supposedly the "Catholic religion" is part of the NWO plan. The pope and Catholic religion in general is evil etc. Also, the Freemasons and Catholic organizations(Vatican) supposedly both are part of the NWO conspiracy as well. However, it is well known that the Catholic church is a HUGE critic of Freemasonry, and anyone in the Catholic Church is threatened with excommunication if they join the Freemasons.

So why ALL these contradictions? I just named a few. I wanted to look into these theories thinking there might be some validity but all I get is confused. I am not super smart but I am intelligent. I am also a very good reader so I don't think it is my reading skills that are the problem. There theories are filled with contradictions so how is anyone supposed to take them seriously? I really want an honest answer from a conspiracy theory expert who believes them please! I have an open mind but it needs to make sense for me to believe it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's a conspiracy to keep you confused

Downloads
    Uploads
    obviously you're gonna get confused! they're all just full of cr ap! how about you spend you're time learning about things we can actually do something about, like feeding the starving children?

Downloads
    Uploads
    obviously you're gonna get confused! they're all just full of cr ap! how about you spend you're time learning about things we can actually do something about, like feeding the starving children?