Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is There a Better Answer to What's the Difference Between a Conspiracy Theorist and

an Anti-Semite? The recently posted very suggestive question along this line didn't produce adequate answers. I myself never heard such a post-hypnotic question. Obviously "Conspiracy Theorists" bother a whole lot of people among our midst who never accepted American freedom, but accepted every horrible concept before it came to being.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are not suffering from "Conspiracy Theorists." We are suffering from their counterparts who gave them the name. Their counterparts are not interested in facts to prove anything, anymore than they can prove that the "Conspiracy Theorists" forgot to "take their meds," or need mental evaluation like many other such people needed in concentration camps throughout history.

Even today, their counterparts have not proved that no-fly-zones are dangerous and can destroy the most powerful country in the world.

The Nazis were anti-semites. As such, they loved secret trials, concentration camps, government surveillance and torture just like the counterparts of the "Conspiracy Theorists."

That's why we're following the Communists and the Nazis: the "Conspiracy Theorists" hate the attacks against the Constitution, and their counterparts are sent as propagandists to attack them and make sure they don't interrupt the slide.

The "Conspiracy theorists" are the opposites of the Anti-Semites. These anti-semites are, however, the same as those sent to broadside the American people on the internet and attack those who have an idea of what's going on. While all these draconian laws which include torture are being made against our country that the Communists and Nazis always had, those who keep ranting their fear of "Conspiracy Theorists" delight since those are the laws and rules they always agreed with since and before the Communist regimes.

The very original question, of which this is a reply question, was made to place a false connation against good people. It was posted by a propagandist: in other words, the extra feature present in the Communist and Nazi regimes with their security principles.