NINTENDO DS or SONY PSP?

nintendo ds is the best! you get a two screens and one is a touch screen. They have better games and virtual pet games are better on them for brushing washing etc. and the cooking games are good too because you can use your stylus to cut,slice etc. You can play games with the buttons too so its not all stylus. And you can play gba games on them too.

PSP!!!!!!

Well i've never had any experience of either myself but my best friend has a psp and she raves about it totally like!

Defo get the PSP :)

Nintendo ds has many old school games and more hands on as PSP has many sports game and racing games with better graphics it will just be based on her personality

Nintendo ds has many old school games and more hands on as PSP has many sports game and racing games with better graphics it will just be based on her personality

i love sony. the playstation and the ps2 are great consoles (not so fond of the ps3 yet due to the lack of backwards capability since the first model)

anyway, i'm a 29 yr old female and my other half is getting me a DS for christmas. i prefer it over the PSP purely because it's not just for kids and/or gamers. it has stuff like brain training, virtual cookbooks, puzzle games and even learning the driving theory tests. and of course some fab fun games too, but it's the touch capability that seems to win it for me too. it's a bit different.

i`ve got both but for ur wife u should get the ds as she will appreciate it more.

Back