Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

has anyone ever had to 2 teachers with different styles of teaching and found one

more effective? has anyone had to teachers who taught different styles and u felt that one teacher is more effective, which teacher u felt is more effective in teaching and why? i need help with this question, wanted to know if anyone ever experiened this and if so, if u can share ur thoughts! thank u

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well of course...i have a few
    this year my math teacher, Snyder, sucks, she is a good person but a terrible sience and math teacher last year my math and science teachers were the best math and science teachers i have ever had

in 7th grade i had this terrible spanish teacher and this year i have this wonderful spanish teacher who i have learned more spanish from the first week than a who term in my 7th grade spanish class.

last year i had a horrible chorus teacher and this year the teacher is fantastic.