Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Unregistered

Idc

I have been looking around the internet to olve ths problem. Ive noticed that this problem happens very early after you activate your cell phone. I myself bought the LG Rumour 3 days ago and I to are experiencing this problem. I tried the battery and nothing. Ive heard it just means that your phone has not been fully activated yet. Give it a week or 2.

Unregistered
    have been looking around the internet to olve ths problem. Ive noticed that this problem happens very early after you activate your cell phone. I myself bought the LG Rumour 3 days ago and I to are experiencing this problem. I tried the battery and nothing. Ive heard it just means that your phone has not been fully activated yet. Give it a week or 2.

Unregistered
    I had the same problem ; but it was only because I was getting a call at the time .

Unregistered
    hey i hav that saame problem code 97 so anyone help please

Unregistered
    I have the LG Rumor first generation and it does the code 97, data service not avalilable thing.... My mom called sprint (im 12) and they told me to turn my phone off, take the battery out, and put in in and reboot it in 2 minuites, didnt work. im getting really pissed off, i think my step dad blocked it or something cause he would do something like that...

Unregistered
    customer service

Unregistered
    try making a call from your phone if you had not done it. thats what it was for me!

Unregistered
    Ya, im having this too! i just turned it of but know somthing is happning more it says code 39 i have no idea what to do about it sooo ya can someone help me???? cuz im about to jump off a clif!! hahahha

Unregistered
    I have a Sprint and my phone is the Samsung Moment. I have been getting the error 97 every time I try to send texts. I can still get online and call people and play games. But it wont let me send texts. It is very frustrating. I called customer help and they had no answers, didn't even offer me a replacement phone. I tried turning phone off, taking out battery, waiting 5 minutes, put battery back in, turn phone on. No luck. Just pulling battery out, wait 5 minutes, battery back in, turn on phone. No luck. Just turn off phone, wait, turn back on. Still no luck.

Does anyone have any answers? My only form of communication with most of my friends is through texts. :-(

Unregistered

Home youre better off calling an actual virgin

costumer service is worthless. besides the fact that they r rude and have no compassion, they have no idea how to help with code 97. I have a virgin razor. I saved it from the time shaved a virgin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345