Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unregistered
    fuck shit mm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    it will work. i just called and got through to a rep. when you buy it the people should tell you that your texting won't be activated until 5am the next morning. ..thats why the error code comes up. so don't worry. after 5am. it will work.
    I bought mine 24 hours ago, maybe more, and nothing as worked yet. Calling, texting, anything that has to do with incoming and outgoing shit.

Unregistered
    CDMA Data, which is what SMS is considered, can typically take up to 4 hours to provision. There is no definite time given as to when your messaging will work, but it can take up to 4 hours beyond the initial activation of the handset to work. Give it time and it will work. If not, contact Sprint and make sure that the salesmaker you worked with activated your phone on the correct service plan.

Unregistered

Heart New ahhhhh!

omfg wat if i cant wait a day!? hello!? this is f-ing importent help!

Unregistered

lg rumour cause code: 97

i got an lg rumour with unlimited text and its been letting me text but it just stopped working today for some reason, the cause code 97 and sms denied keeps popping up any idea's

Unregistered

cause code 97

im having the same problem so im gonna try the battery thingy hopefully it works

Unregistered
    I have an lg rumor and im with bell and its Saying The exact thing for me.. Im just trying the battery removal thing now

Unregistered

Star Blue Arg

my friend said that rumors usually do that and u have to wait like a few hours but mines been like that all day (arg)

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 code 97 - NORMAL for me

It happens to me usually the day after I pay for my phone, it stops texting for like 5 hours. I've had my phone for 3 months, and now it's doing the same thing for my 4th month. It doesn't let me text, but if you keep trying to send a text every hour it will work.

Unregistered
    i had the same problem 2. i just called and it was because i had this setting where i couldnt receive or send texts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast