Why is Angelina Jolie the most researched woman on the internet?

danas

Apr 19, 2008
WHY is Jolie the most researched woman on the internet and highly paid "actress"? Is it her role as Lara Croft that just hasn't died? Her love to hang blood about her neck and affection for tattoos? Is it her alleged bisexuality or love to delve into relationships with already committed partnerships? I am curious, why do people care so much about her above so many other interesting and beautiful people in the world? People like Wangari Muta Maathai, Faye Wattleton or even Oprah Winfrey, if you need an actress, have so much more interesting and giving, humanitarian lives - and are TRULY beautiful. Or does our culture now only value the shell of a person to evaluate "beauty"?
I saw Jolie in Grl and really, it did not seem like acting - she seemed to be "playing" herself. Sociopaths can be highly functioning individuals. The lead - Rider - really made the movie, to me. Are guys looking at her more or women?
I don't consider her role model quality for children.
What gives? Please don't use the children she's adopted to hide behind like she seems to - lots of people are foster parents and adopt - WITHOUT getting attention or getting paid to do it. Many who take in foster children or adopt for the sake of the child, don't make the children change their names, unless they're really NOT just doing it for a humanitarian reason, but as thinly guised attempts to get attention for being so "caring" for children they use as appendages. Not that this is Jolie, but just wondering what qualities she has that other leading, and equally deserving actresses lack.

Back