Bad internet connection?

bernz

Apr 21, 2008
It might be your Internet connection, but it could also be a hardware malfunction or a virus.

To be sure:

1. Scan your computer for viruses.
2. If you can, have another computer use your internet connection. Check to see if the behaviour is similar on that second computer. If so, then your connection is probably to blame. If not, check your own computer.

Good luck!

Everytime I click on anything in my browser, it takes so long to load anything, sometimes it won't load at all.

Is there something wrong with my connection or is there another problem? I have a new computer, so I don't know why it's being such a pain.

you should check the speed from your computer and see if it is different - speedtest.com

scan your computer for viruses and registry errors
and try installing firefox if you have not
firefox uses a less ram to use and is faster than internet explorer
free to download at
www.firefox.com

That happens a lot, I think its the Connection on the Computer. I dont think its the Computers fault that has bad Internet connection, It could be your Internet. If you have an ISP, be sure they check it. Better give them a call.

That happens a lot, I think its the Connection on the Computer. I dont think its the Computers fault that has bad Internet connection, It could be your Internet. If you have an ISP, be sure they check it. Better give them a call.

Back