Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do UFC fighters like to play with poop?

If you watch Ultimate Fighter you would know what I am talking about. They play with poop and piss. MMA fighters have no class, and act worse than kids. I know high school students who are more mature than these guys. They also eat semen on the show, I watch the show so I have the right to talk about it. MMA already lost credibility with Randy Couture losing to Brock Lesnar. Think about it--- Brock had more matches in the WWE before he became champion than he did in the UFC. What does that tell you about mma? And to say that Brock won because "he is too big, it's unfair"-- then you are a fool because Tim Sylvia is the same size as Lesnar, actually the weight about the same but Tim Sylvia is taller. Randy made an excuse that Brock's arm is too long, ..Tim Sylvia's arm is longer than that. He stands at 6ft 8 in, Brock is only 6ft 3in, so...I am sorry Mr. Couture, your excuse failed and you should really retire along with your friend Mr. Iceman. Who the hell plays with poop semen and pee? wtf?

Junior Member Katana172version3's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are correct about the use of body fluids on the Ultimate Fighter on spike, however your overall opinion of MMA's is way off base. Take any group of young guys that age, segregate them from society, where they have nothing to do but train, eat, and sleep, and throw alchahol in, and you are likely to get the exact same thing.

Ever see a college dorm? While there are some extremly obnoxious people in the UFC, you honestly will get that anywhere you go. Add to that the fact that on here most of the supposed MMA's are actually posers and fanboys who have never trained a day in their life, and the real MMA people, people such as Judomofo and Clowns, are generally very respectful and open, your rant is way pff base.

this is coming from the most traditional person you will find.

Quit the hate. If you are going to hate someone, hate the posers who give real MMA people the bad name.

BTW I have seen a whole lot of c**** boxers in my life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude MMA is 10 times better than boxing, just make the switch already and stop coming up with stupid arguments to try to downplay MMA.

Downloads
    Uploads
    huh...haha wow

Downloads
    Uploads
    At least they don't threaten to eat eachothers children, and how is taking a dump in the top of the toilet considered "playing with poop", its called a practical joke smart guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Ultimate Fighter is a reality show. Like any reality show they search for people who do crazy things, have short fuses and wacked out personalities to get ratings. That way people who don't know MMA will still enjoy to watch. Why do you think they give them booze in the house? Sure some of these guys have talent, but I guarentee they were chosen over guys that were just as good (or better) because of their personality traits.

I can't comment on those details, as I stopped watching that show. I dont doubt it happened, but it is from a select group of idiots.

You certainly can not say MMA fighters have no class. There are alot more WITH class that without in the Pro circuit. Cocky classless brawlers dont make it far in MMA before they are exposed (Kimbo Slice) and then unemployed. Especially fighters who come from a traditional martial arts background before transitioning to MMA (BJJ & Muay Thai are very respectful for example).

No doubt its time for Randy to retire, he is old. I dont think Lesner deserved a title shot that early but he is not a "WWE" wrestler. Look up his REAL wrestling credentials. He his an athlete without a doubt. 1999&2000 Big Ten Champion, 1999&2000 NCAA Division Championship, 97-98-&99 North Dakota State U Heaveyweight champion, 97 & 98 NJCAA All-American, 1998 NJCAA National Champion...

Aside from that he even had a short time he played professional football for the Minnesota Vikings.
    ...My point...I dont care for him personally, but you can not take away his combat sport credentials prior to MMA. And for his size he is MUCH more athletic (stronger and faster) than Tim Sylvia.

The WWE thing bothers me because its fake and for young kids. But hey, if someone offered me tons of money to do it, I would in a heartbeat. As lord knows the UFC or any MMA promotion wasn't paying squat to fuighters untill the last few years.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are young and immature.
    But others saying that MMA or boxing suck have no respect for the
    respective sports.i can also say if boxing was such a dying sport
    that why the main eventers make about 10millon a fight
    and for ufc is mor elike 250,000 - 500,000

Downloads
    Uploads
    are you serious? are you ****** serious?

Downloads
    Uploads
    A fecalfeliac and scat lover play with poop. The catcher in a gay relationship and some women are known semen eaters from time to time. The gold showerites like pee pee.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't know they did this, but your question made me laugh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast