Is Infinity Incometax a good name for a baby girl?

GurpreetS

Sep 1, 2008
it sounds cool!!!!!
lol, this would throw sarah palin's kids's name in the dust.
The IRS will definately love the name.

NO
If you think that's so cool sounding, change your own name to it; don't inflict it on some innocent little kid who's only going to find out what it means when she's 12 and then be taunted for it her whole life.

ha
lol
jkes
th ekid would be severely bullied unfortunately
but dat is such a sick idea,
come on
no-one else managed to think of a smart ass name
as
incometax
joooooooooooooooooooooooookes
it sounds sick

infinity sounds real swweet
u should get a middle name like 'hasan' (Infinity has an incometax)

or 'isan' (is an) (infinity isan incometax)
and its alliteration

haha, it took me a while to realize that says income tax. I was reading it "in-com-e-tax"

Actually, I think infinity wouldn't be so bad. It's not that different from names like Trinity, or Journey, and there are lots of people with those names.

NO!

It may sound "cool" to you but it could be an embarassment to your daughter later in her life - like when she starts school.

What's wrong with Elizabeth or Ashley or Suzanne or Emily or Mary or Allison or Amanda or Lisa or Karen or Rachael or Donna or Barbara or Michelle or Deborah or Sharon or Sarah or Denise?

I simply fail to understand why parents want to stick their children with oddball names just because they think they sound "cool".

You're joking, right? Why do the Demi Moore thing and name your kids with names that sound like pets! I mean really! Rumer, Scout and Tallulah sound like St. Bernards, not girls.

If you name your daughter that, she may get pissed at you....to Infinity and beyond!

Stick with traditional names, or even blend them like Annalee, Bethany, Leighanne, Annalisa.

Back