Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want Internet anonymity. I've tried proxies and different freeware and none of it

seems to work.? I am using road runner cable internet right now. I have a static IP address. I would like to know if there is a fast ISP that offers dynamic IPs so i am immune to all of these time limits on mega video and silly people that want to harm my computer. I want to be sneaky!

I know the ipconfig/flushdns ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew trick but it doesnt change the IP i get from websites that show me my IP address. I figure that the IP address shown to me on those websites is the one that matters and the one that servers recognise me by. like i said most websites that block me or give me a time limit wont load through a proxy. So yeah, any suggestions would help i can't seem to find any reliable info on this by googling it.

hidemyass.com and other proxies arent working for my purposes. i just get page loading errors or they never stop loading and things like that.

Unregistered
    Free proxys are very slow and will cause online video to buffer my advice to you is to use a paid VPN.Through VPN you can change your IP and make it look like a different IP address.VPN software allows you to join private networks as though you're sitting at a local computer on that respective network.To choose such a VPN service you can go through the reviews at Five Best VPN Tools. You can check for the changed IP using Ip-details.com and confirm it.