Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to hack my neighbors wireless internet?

i need to know how to hack my neighbors wireless internet and i don't want to have to download anything, but if i do have download something i want it to be simple.

Unregistered
    good

Unregistered

Cube Molecule wont do it

yes it is good but how can u

Unregistered

Apollo3.01Xc 2010

I know how it came today 2010 read this first then do the instruction. Download Via Apollo3.01Xc (What this does is obtain a serious of combinations that the nassa has already used like Ip, Web, Password ect).

2. Then one the "Search Engine" type your address the Apollo3.01Xc will give you any internet people are using with their full internet information.

3. click on your "neighbords" rollabar it will give a message "Welcome" exit that.After that you can copy any internet information (one recommended).

4.Go to the "Nazza" rollabar and click "generate protocols" (This will give you internet information that the Nassa used and doesnt use anymore which are in the trash) click "Run live" you are then on air.

5. Go to ps3 type the neighbords infomation and have fun using free legal internet.

*How this works the Nassa every day uses varity of internet informaton for safe reasons and the old ones are in trash that can still be used, because they disactivate it as standby and next year they activate it as live.( Note every year clear your Apollo3.01Xc History and one month after new year do the process all over again because if you use the same one the Nassa is already using it therefore it will be illegal) When a generation protocols a 100% signal is transfered to your address which your neighbords wirless internet is trapped on this nassa signal as magnet, therefore enabling you to use it anytime.) It is free and it is legal**

If you have any questions please tell me. Thank you